Monday, January 11, 2010

The year that was......2009...

Assalammualaikum and a very good day to everyone...

So sorry for not updating my blog for some time. I've been busy and also malas...
Sad news...Motomillia Sdn Bhd, the Malaysian importer for Aprilia has closed down on 30th. December 2009. word is NAzA is taking over the brand..don't know what that means. Hopefully our warranty is still intact.

The aprilia.com.my forum is also going kaput soon. So I'll have to report all my previous ride report. Lots of posting to do...

2009 has not been a good year for me as far as my career is concerned. I've gone down hill as far as my motivation is concerned. Now I am the Head of the Career Transition Center within the Group Human Capital.....a very depressing job...

In a few weeks I'll be hitting the half century mark...i.e. my 50th birthday is on the 7th of February...

My KPI for 2010 is firstly, to prepare for Haji and secondly to get things going for daughter Aidah's wedding in July....

Take care ...I'll be alright...

Bye for now.

4 comments:

ZM said...

salam..,

diharapkan tahun 2010 akan memberi sinar baru dalam kerjaya...insyaallah

ghazali said...

abg mat
selamat hari lahir
sori lambat wish
jumpa nanti sy belanja bang mat makan
moga panjang umur murah rejeki lah hendaknya
aaamiiiiinnnn

muz said...

hi bro, know anyone who want to sell a pegaso strada? thanks

Bangcik said...

Salam BRO,
Nak tanya sekarang ni mana boleh dapat spareparts strada?fork seal bocor pulak......moto milia dah tak ada